Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You, Again.

I thought about you, again, today.

Oh, hell... I think about you almost every day.

Today was about the last time our paths crossed.

I'd never been to Dodgers' Stadium and a couple of tickets were raffled off for a Friday night game - box seats - and I was one of the winners! The thought popped in my head when I saw the other winner this morning, as I rarely think of baseball.

It was the LA Dodgers vs the Colorado Rockies.

I was mingling with our hosts and occasionally watching the game when, out of the blue... you walked in!

You didn't see me at first, which was fine. It actually allowed me the few moments I needed to regain my composure! You see, time actually stopped when you I saw you.

So, I watched you interacting with others.

Hey, did you know I was born on "The Day of the Observer"? It's true!

But then, you saw me.

I will never forget the smile growing on your face as you excused yourself and made your way over.

Next Monday will actually be two years since that chance meeting. Yeah, I tend to remember dates oh, too well!

Then tonight, while watching TV, I hit a wrong channel...

The LA Dodgers were playing the Colorado Rockies.

:-)

No comments: