Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Want

I want...

to be desired...

to be strong...

to be silly...

to be loved...

to be happy...

to feel peace...

to not be alone...

to be wrapped in his arms...

to feel safe...

to not only be financially secure, but have more than enough money to enjoy life without worry and being able to help others...

to really learn to play the guitar...

to be brave...

to not be so scared...

to know real friends don't leave just because I fuck up...

to know what love is (i want you to show me!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM&feature=related

(sorry... a brief Foreigner moment!)...

to feel free...

to see and believe in my dreams and potential...

to meet that special someone to share life with...

But, for now...

my "wants" are but "wishes".

No comments: